BEST LIGHTWEIGHT STROLLERS
Having a baby is a difficult thing on its own. Then you factor in all the controversial decisions you have to make and the expensive things you need to buy- it gets out of hand QUICK!
Please note there are affiliate links ahead. You can find my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
You might be asking yourself, “do I need a stroller?”
A stroller is a must have item, it’s one thing I wouldn’t recommend going without. Even if you won’t be going for walks with your stroller (on pavement or down gravel roads), it’s still nice to have one that can fold into your vehicle so you can walk your baby comfortably to and from the vehicle when you get to certain destinations (like the mall, the park, a long way through a parking lot.)
They’re especially necessary if you’re traveling with young kids.
If you’re curious or in a hurry:
✅ This specific stroller is rated best overall due to its price point, features and reviews.
You do NOT, I repeat do NOT need to spend anywhere near the $500-$1000 range for a stroller. In fact, that’s crazy town
You can find some awesome deals on strollers, you just need to know how to find them! Like this site– unreal.
Aside from just getting a good deal, there are a lot of strollers that are under a hundred dollars without being on sale and great quality.
What Is A Good Cheap Compact Stroller?
If you’re searching for a cheap and compact stroller, I’m guessing you’re going on a trip or needing it for quick trips to and from the vehicle. These are the best cheap strollers for travel!
Best Strollers Under $100:
This list has rounded up the best cheap baby strollers from around the web!
- Durable and lightweight aluminum frame.
- Anti-shock wheels and lockable back wheels.
- 4 position recline and 5 point safety harness.
- Adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor. New and improved easy compact fold with carry strap and auto lock.
- Extra-large storage basket and rear storage pocket. Don’t overload storage basket: Maximum 10 pounds.
- It may not be long before the bars start coming through the fabric.
- Not great for bigger toddlers.
- Canopy isn’t large enough for full sun coverage.
- May not last long before needing to be replaced.
- Lightweight and compactness.
- How far back it reclines.
- The huge storage area underneath.
- Lightweight- Travel friendly lightweight design (only 11.8 lbs), perfect for traveling and day trips. Disney Size Approved!The assembled dimensions are 17.6 x 29.9 x 41.7 inches
- Extended Canopy- Three-tier, extended canopy for maximum UV protection. A peek-a-boo window so you can easily keep a watchful eye on your baby.
- Easy One Hand Fold- Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded Dimensions: 18″ W x 12″ d x 34″ h.
- Reclining Seat- Reclining seat offers 5-point safety restraint system and accommodates child up to 40 pounds and 40 inches tall. (Seat does not recline completely flat)
- Roomy Storage- Large, easy to access storage basket holds all baby’s necessities. Removable child tray with dual cup & juice box holder, and parent tray with two water bottle holders and extra storage area.
- Recommended Use- The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller can be used when the child has full head and neck control and can sit up unassisted. Does not accommodate car seat.
- The sun shade not being good.
- The wheels are made of plastic and sometimes jam.
- Cup holders are too small for regular sippy cups.
- Super lightweight and easy to fold.
- Stands when folded.
- Large storage area.
- The Baby Trend Range Jogger Stroller is for a child from 6-50 lbs
- Max height limit: 42″ tall
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat
- Fully adjustable, 5-point safety harness and tether strap
- Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Extra-large storage basket
- Covered parent compartment
- 2 cup holders
- This baby jogger stroller accepts all Baby Trend infant car seat models
- 16″ rear and 12″ front all-terrain, rubber bicycle tires
- Locking front swivel wheel
- Foot-activated rear brake system
- Extra-wide, ergonomically shaped, foam padded handle
- Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit
- Assembled weight: 23.32 lbs
- Lightweight, steel frame construction
- Pads are covered with a soft and luxurious polyester fabric with polyester fill
- A bit bulky when folded up compared to other strollers.
- Folding and unfolding requires two hands.
- The wheel may shake but can be tightened.
- Smooth ride.
- Easy to steer and push with one hand.
- Easy to fold.
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum frame
- Easily attachable to standard sized strollers using Velcro strap buckle (best used for strollers less than an 8\” rear wheel).
- Soft Ride wheels for less pushing effort and comfortable for child.
- Folds inward like a book with just one hand.
- Easy to assemble.
- Not sturdy enough.
- Handle shaky.
- Folds easily.
- Easy to maneuver.
- Comfort-grip handles
- Folds compact for travel or storage
- Parent organizer with 2 cup holders
- Super lightweight, dual rear brakes
- Storage basket and 5 point safety harness
- Tte seat incline isn’t deep enough.
- Wheels may wobble.
- Folding is difficult.
- Great quality.
- Comfortable handlebars.
- Easy to fold and carry.
- Perfect fit between an umbrella stroller and full size stroller.
- 4-position backrest easily adjusts with one hand for growing children
- Adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- The Liteway stroller holds children up to 40lbs only. Any child larger than 40lbs will have trouble fitting in the stroller
- Lightweight aluminum frame. Assembled Dimensions – 35 x 19 x 40 Inches. Folded Dimensions – 46 x 10 x 11.75 Inches
- Compact fold with automatic storage latch and carry handle
- Care and Maintenance : Hand wash removable fabrics in cold water, do not use bleach, drip dry. Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth, towel dry
- The straps are difficult to deal with, especially with a wiggly child.
- You have to detach the cup holders and canopy to fold it.
- Recline is great for napping.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Good storage size underneath.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier! The Summer 3Dmini Convenience Stroller has a durable aluminum frame that weighs 11 pounds and has a full-sized seat, plus auto-lock, anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels.
- FOR TRAVEL AND EVERYDAY – Whether you’re traveling or just on the go running everyday errands, having a lightweight, compact stroller is a must! It’s mini, but mighty for long-term use and offers both an everyday and travel stroller option.
- MULTI-POSITION RECLINE – Keep your little one comfortable with multi-position recline, padded seat back and padded 5 point safety harness. It’s perfect for naptime strolls and edge-of-the-seat travels! Maximum weight for this toddler stroller: 45 pounds.
- COMPACT FOLD – The easy, compact fold makes it simple to store this lightweight umbrella stroller and bring it with you on the go! Plus, it has a hassle-free canopy with flip out sun visor that is perfect for sunny days.
- EXTRA STORAGE – With plenty of storage in this stroller, you won’t have to leave anything at home. It includes a storage basket, rear storage pocket and two cup holders.
- Really great for travel.
- Folds easily.
- Cup holders are good for child and adult size cups.
- Poor quality.
- Wheels have trouble turning.
- 1 wheel didn’t touch the ground.
- The Evenflo Urbini Reversi offers three stages in one versatile, lightweight stroller.
- For babies, Reversi accepts the Sonti infant car seat with the included adapters.
- As they grow, you can customize baby’s view: parent-facing for a closer connection with you or forward-facing when they’re ready to explore the world.
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs.
- 1-hand comfort tilt recline 5-point harness with covers Extra-large canopy with extensions
- Parent cup holder
- Reversible stroller seat: forward or rear facing Accepts Sonti Infant Car Seat (adapters included)
- Car seat attachment method: towers
- Compact, self-standing fold
- Excellent shade protection.
- Recline option is easy to use.
- Storage area is big.
- Comes with adapter for a carseat.
- Feels like it’s poor quality.
- The reverse function for forward or backward facing doesn’t work.
- Multiple people received this stroller bent.
Best Travel Stroller Under $100
What Is The Cheapest Stroller?
- Best Cheap Lightweight Stroller: Evenflo Urbini Reversi Lightweight Stroller
- Best Cheap Jogging Stroller: Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller
- Best Cheap Traditional Stroller: Infans 2 in 1 Baby Stroller
- Best Cheap Travel Stroller: Jeep North Star Stroller
- Best Cheap Tandem Stroller: Baby Trend Sit n Stand Stroller
- Best Cheap Travel System Stroller: Graco LiteRider LX Travel System
- Best Cheap Compact Stroller: Baby Trend Rocket Lightweight
Where Can I Find Strollers On Clearance?
✅Overstock.com– This site has some seriously good deals.