Toddler to Preschool Age St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
It’s all kinds of fun having these types of holidays because you get to bust out the craft stuff with your kids! These St. Patrick’s Day crafts are meant for toddler to preschool age and are perfect for little hands.
Some are messier than others so do what works for you and your little one!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure for more details.
Put those old toilet paper rolls to good use and make some fun Leprechaun Lookers!
- 6 toilet paper rolls
- Green Construction Paper
- Glue Gun + Sticks
- Pipe Cleaners
- 4 Leaf Clover Stickers
- Hole Punch
- String or Yarn
Cut and Paste Shamrock Coloring Page
The squares don’t have to be perfect for this craft- let your toddler practice cutting (safely!)
- Green construction paper, 2-3 sheets
- Kids Scissors
- Glue Stick
- Shamrock Template Free Printable
St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Soup
Although this isn’t a craft, there is guaranteed fun to be had for little ones. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand and have fun with it.
- St. Patrick’s Day themed plastic coins
- Green liquid watercolor (you could use green food coloring as an alternative)
- Kitchen utensils
These rainbow binoculars are so cute and easy to make. And perfect for finding sneaky leprechauns this St. Patrick’s Day!
- Toilet paper rolls
- Tissue paper or construction paper
- Shamrock cut out
Shredding the cotton balls is something your littles ones might enjoy. And using glue, of course 🙂
- Paper plates
- Crepe paper or construction paper
- Cotton balls
You may have to help with the cutting but your toddler can help with the gluing!
- White paper
- Green paper
- Black marker
- Large shamrock template
- Small shamrock template
- Googly eyes (optional)
Leprechaun Handprint Craft
There’s something so fun about tracing hands, especially for little ones. And even better when you turn that traced handprint into a leprechaun.
- Construction Paper
- Optional: Googly Eyes
Clover Stamp Painting
This one is fun because you get to scoop out the insides of the pepper and dip it in paint!
Salt Dough Shamrocks
Mix up some salt dough, roll it out and have fun cutting out shamrock shapes for this craft.
- Salt Dough
- Shamrock cookie cutter
- Liquid Food Colouring Green
- Gold Ribbon
Handprint Shamrock Craft
Try your hand at this handprint shamrock craft. All you need is simple craft items and a pair of little hands.
- Green and white craft paper
- Green pipe cleaner
Other than gold coins, you should have all the ingredients on hand. This comes together quickly and makes a great sensory activity for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Baking Soda
- Green Food Coloring
- Gold Coins
Rainbow Cereal Necklace for St. Patty’s Day
This one doesn’t need much explanation! Fruit Loops, string and marshmallows and you’ll be on your merry way.
Shamrock Mixed Media Craft
Have fun decorating these shamrocks with all sorts of different shapes and textures.
- Bubble wrap
- Black Marker
- Sequins, Buttons, Glitter Etc.
Leprechaun Paper Plate Craft
- Small Paper Plates (these were 6 inch size)
- Gold and Green Glitter Paper
- Black Cardstock
- Large Orange Pom Poms (these were 1 inch size)
- Paint for the leprechaun’s face. Here is a set with some different color options.
- Pink paint for the cheeks
- Black Sharpie
- Googly Eyes
More Craft Ideas:
- 25 Cute and Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Students
- 18 Star Crafts for Toddlers
- 26 Free Christmas Coloring Pages
- 42 Christmas Activities for Kids
- 20 Hibernation Crafts and Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- 20 Summer Snacks for Kids
- Chinese New Year Crafts for Toddlers
- Ultimate List Of DIY Christmas Gifts
- 13 Weather Crafts for Toddlers
- 16 Monster Crafts for Toddlers